FOR BEST VIEWING PHOTOS WITH DESCRIPTIONS - Click on PHOTO GALLERY at top of page, then click FULL SCREEN by first photo- enjoy!
LIKE A NEW HOUSE WITHOUT THE HIGH COST OF NEW CONSTRUCTION!
Nothing to do but move in START THE NEW YEAR RIGHT, JUST MOVE IN!
Over $100,000 spent on LIKE NEW Completely Renovated and Updated (almost entirely down to the studs) circa 1850 Home to ensure it can be enjoyed for many more years to come! Nestled above the Fox Creek (which is on the lower end of the property - not in a flood zone), this home sits on 2 bucolic acres featuring Old Fashioned Roses and Birch Trees. Lovely Views of Irish Hill!
The property has been in the family since 1952. The following is a partial list of what was done. We have many documents that will be provided and passed on to the new owners along with warranties as well!
3 - 4 Bedrooms (Flexibility to use 1st Floor Family Room as a 1st Floor Bedroom), also 2 Full Baths (including one on 1st Floor) and 1st Floor Laundry, Formal Dining Room and/or Breakfast Room. Huge Front Covered Front Porch and Rear Covered Porch with attached shed. Corn Crib makes this country setting. Includes original Horse Hitching Post by front Porch driveway side! New side walkway just put in. Master Bedroom h as two walk in closets.
The Fox Creek is on the property downhill and property is NOT in a flood zone.
• Walls and hardwood flooring throughout, including new floor joists and beams
• Vinyl Siding, Shutters, Exterior Doors
• Windows throughout (American Craftsman by Anderson, double hung vinyl double glazed with safety locks)
• Carpentry throughout and shelving
• Plumbing throughout – Pex and PVC, with all new fixtures throughout
• Electric throughout, including 200 amp with GFCIs, hardwired smoke/carbon monoxide detectors, Lighting fixtures throughout, including 1st floor recessed LED lighting
• High Efficiency Direct Vent Bosch Boiler, Zoned Heat with Baseboard Hot Water Heating now with Liquid Propane
• Dream Kitchen including: Samsung Kitchen Appliances (French Door Refrigerator with Filtered Water/Ice Maker, Gas 5-Burner Stove, Microwave (vented to exterior) and Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Beveled Quartz Countertops, Tiled Glass Backsplash and Kitchen Island, Thomasville Cabinetry Soft-Closing Kitchen Drawers and Cabinets and Bamboo Hardwood Flooring in Kitchen (especially for Kitchen Floors)
• 2 Full Baths including Tiled Flooring/Walls, Vanities, Toilets, Jetted Tub, Shower
• Hardwood Flooring Throughout 1st Floor
• 1st Floor Laundry Hookups
• Carpeting – upstairs
• Converted from oil heat to Liquid Propane
• Foundation by old cistern repaired
• Drilled Well – 402’ producing 3 Gallons Per Minute (GPM)
• Asbestos remediation was done in 2017 with all proper documentation, overseen and Inspected by a third party, Alpine Environmental
• All engineer plans, builder designs, certificate of occupancy, etc. to be provided
• Public Sewer with exterior grinder pump connected by town in October 2014 (septic decommissioned)
• Buried oil tank removed October 2014 by Albany Tank. New oil tank placed in basement (tank currently there, but not in use. The home was converted to liquid propane with renovations). LP tanks are outside the rear of the house
Berne Knox Westerlo Schools
Just 15 minutes from the Village of Altamont via RT 146 West, continue up hill on RT 156 W, LEFT onto 443 E for less than half mile, HOME ON LEFT.
PLEASE DO NOT TRESPASS - PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
Information Provided by Seller
Photos and Layout by Listing Agent
Need help selling or buying property, feel free to call, text or email.
The Listing Agent is recognized by The National Association of REALTORS®:
Seller Representative Specialist – SRS™ Designation
Seniors Real Estate Specialist - SRES® Designation
Real Estate Negotiation Expert - RENE™ Certified
Technology and Marketing Real Estate - TAMREC Certified
Accredited Buyer’s Representative - ABR® Designation